Outlander has taken the world by storm!
Let us take you to some of the most iconic locations where you can follow in the footsteps of Claire & Jamie. This is your opportunity to see for yourself where it all happened.
You will be collected from either Ocean Terminal or your hotel. From there we will set off on a journey around the five most famous locations, enjoying some breathtaking scenery along the way.
- Falkland: This was the location of 1946 Inverness, where Frank & Claire enjoyed their second honeymoon, and where the mysterious Highlander watched Claire from the fountain.
- Culross: The Village of Cranesmuir, home to Claire’s friend Geillis Duncan.
- Doune Castle: The home of Colum MacKenzie and where they played their great game of shinty after the boar hunt.
- Deanston Distillery: This was the location used as the French Wine Cellars in the show. This is also where we stop for lunch.
- Blackness Castle: Captain Jonathan Randall’s HQ, where Jamie was flogged by Black Jack.
- Midhope Castle: The family home of Jamie Fraser, Lallybroch